Why join RTAI?
Joining the RTAI means you are part of a long established group of almost 10,000 retired primary teachers in the Republic of Ireland.
Your membership will assist and support the core work and activities of the Association which include:
- protecting our pensions and social welfare entitlements
- securing benefits and facilities for members
- providing information and advice to individual members
- supporting a broad range of social activities and networking opportunities for members throughout all 32 branches of the Association.
- maintain strong links with the INTO especially on matters that can impact on retired teachers.
- working with other groups that advocate on behalf of retired workers including the Alliance of Retired Public Servants (ARPS) and the Retired Workers Committee of ICTU
- making sure that though we are no longer in the workforce, our voices are still heard and our opinions still count.
We are Better Together!
Please join us and be part of a very vibrant and supportive Association that is doing valuable and important work for its members.
The RTAI annual subscription is €65, deducted from pension at a rate of €2.50 per fortnight.
How to join
Download the application form:
Alternatively, to request an application form:
Tel: 01-2454130 or email email@example.com